Resources for Indigenous Communities
- Native Land is a resource that maps Indigenous territories around the world and offers further resources and information on Land Acknowledgements. They also offer an app on the iOS Appstore and Google Play.
- Navajo & Hopi Families COVID-19 Relief Fund is organized by Navajo and Hopi community members who are working tirelessly to provide goods, foods, and services to Navajo and Hopi families. The Navajo Nation now has the highest rate of COVID-19 infection in the country, with unpaved roads, a lack of infrastructure, and a lack of support by the federal and Navajo tribal governments makes volunteers' jobs exponentially harder. Donate to this fund to support them!
- Real Rent calls on people who live and work in Seattle to make rent payments to the Duwamish Tribe to be justly compensated for their land, resources, and livelihood. All funds go directly to Duwamish Tribal Services (DTS) to support the revival of Duwamish culture and the vitality of the Duwamish Tribe.
- National Inquiry into Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women and Girls addresses the violence that Indigenous women, Two-Spirit people, and Indigenous 2SLGBTQQIA face in order to help them reclaim their power and place through community hearings, past and current research, collaboration with Elders and Knowledge Keepers, and forensic analysis of police records. #MMIW
- Indigenous Food Sovereignty Sources Guide provides a list of resources on Indigenous Food Sovereignty in the form of books, journal articles, health and nutrition resources, and Native agricultural resources.
- Indigenous Owned Businesses to Support compiles a list of Indigenous-owned businesses in the sectors of fashion, jewelry, accessories, decor, art, beauty, skin care, health, food and drink, music, and books.
- This list of Native American Organizations to Donate To includes more information, resources, and links to donate to organizations including Partnership with Native Americans, The American Indian College Fund, Association on American Indian Affairs, National Indian Council on Aging, Native American Heritage Association, Native American Rights Fund, National Indian Child Care Association,